Health Savings Account
A Health Savings Account offers an opportunity to save tax-free money to use towards your family's health care expenses. To qualify, you must enroll in a high deductible health plan (HDHP) with the insurance carrier of your choice. Let Wilson Bank establish an HSA that is compatible with your insurance plan.
If you change employers or insurance carriers, you take your HSA with you. Unused contributions roll over each year and earn interest, and you have immediate access to your contributions via checks, debit card, or electronic bill pay.
- Save tax-free money for qualified health care expenses
- No set-up fee
- No annual fee
- Funds deposited directly from payroll
- Tax savings--you pay less income tax
- Contributions are 100% tax deductible
- Earnings in your account are tax-free
- Distributions for qualified medical expenses are tax-free
- Pay for medical expenses via check, debit card, or online bill pay
- Simple enrollment
- Knowledgeable customer service
To open a Wilson Bank & Trust HSA, simply fill out this application. Please bring your completed application, along with your initial contribution, directly to your neighborhood Wilson Bank & Trust Community Financial Center.