Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
It's never too early or too late to save for retirement. An IRA from Wilson Bank & Trust offers the possibility of immediate tax relief, while a Roth IRA has the potential for the most tax benefit once you retire.
Stop in and ask one of our friendly service representatives to help you chose the best option for your specific retirement goals.
- Start saving for retirement today
- Tax-advantaged retirement savings*
- Competitive interest above standard savings
- Choose traditional or Roth
- No setup fees
- No monthly or annual maintenance fees
- Federally insured by FDIC up to $250,000
- Annual contribution limit equal to the IRS contribution limit
- Additional $1,000 "catch-up" contribution allowed for ages 50+
- $500 minimum deposit to open (funded through CD)
*Subject to some minimal conditions. Consult a tax advisor.