Visa Check Card
All Wilson Bank & Trust checking accounts come with a free Visa® check card to give you more convenient access to your cash. Use your card to make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted, or withdraw cash at any ATM, anytime.
Using your WBT check card is safer than carrying cash and faster than paying by check. And you have the option of personalizing every purchase with a customizable MyPix Card. Order yours today!
- Free with all WBT checking accounts
- Use it anywhere Visa is accepted, worldwide
- Access cash at any ATM, anytime
- Faster than writing checks
- Safer than carrying cash
- Custom MyPixCards available
- Extra protection available (text message alerts)
If you need to contact us about your check card, please use the following phone numbers:
- Any needs during regular business hours: (615) 443-6105
- Fraud management: (888) 685-2265 (within U.S.) or (866) 810-9385 (outside the U.S.)
- Lost or stolen card after business hours: (866) 546-8273
- Extra Protection
Stop fraud in its tracks — receive text message alerts directly to your mobile phone anytime suspicious transactions are made with your check card. Mobile alerts provide a free,* additional layer of protection that you can add to your Wilson Bank & Trust check card.
How Does it Work?
If a fraudulent transaction is suspected, you'll receive a text message. Simply reply to the message with the code provided to block additional unauthorized transactions. Easily manage your notifications to customize the service to your needs.
You'll receive alerts for the following types of transactions:
- International transactions
- Authorizations greater than $200
- Eight or more transactions in a 24-hour period
- Card not present (keyed)
- Declined authorizations
The text will indicate the amount of the transaction and the merchant conducting it, a reply code for an unauthorized transaction, and an opt-out code.
See our fact sheet for additional details (PDF).
Use our setup guide to get started (PDF).
*Standard message and data rates may apply. If you are out of the country, international rates may apply.