Kasasa Cash Back Checking
Ever daydream about getting paid to shop? Now you can! Kasasa Cash Back checking pays you 3% cash back for everyday debit card purchases* — not just gas and groceries.
Plus, you’ll enjoy up to $20 a month in refunds on ATM fees all over the country.* The rewards don’t even stop there — you can also link this to your Saver account for added savings!
- Free* checking that pays you back
- 3% cash back on debit card purchases**
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $250 in purchases during each monthly qualification cycle
- Earn up to $7.50 cash back per monthly qualification cycle
- Refunds on ATM fees nationwide (up to $20 monthly)**
- Can link to high-interest Kasasa Saver account
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Qualifying for Your Rewards is Simple!
To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases, each greater than $4.99, post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statement notice
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
So easy! Even if you don’t meet your qualifications one month, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle!
Compare accounts with our online brochure!
*Overdraft/return item fees may apply.
**Minimum to open is $100.00. To qualify for the Kasasa Cash Back rewards, you must perform the following during the Monthly Qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases that post and settle; each transaction must be over $4.99
- Receive e-statements
- Log into online banking
- Have an ACH or direct deposit.
Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and clear an account. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our bank as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards.
“Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) You will receive 3% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and clear account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $7.50 per monthly qualification cycle. (2) Domestic ATM fees of $4.99 or less that are incurred during the qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to a maximum of $20 and credited to the account on the last day of the monthly qualification cycle. An ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursements of individual ATM withdrawal fees of $5.00 or higher. If the Kasasa Cash Back checking account is linked to a Kasasa Saver account, the Kasasa Cash Back rewards (cash back and ATM fee reimbursements) will be debited from the Kasasa Cash Back checking account and credited to the Kasasa Saver on the first processing day of the following statement cycle. If qualifications are not met, cash back on debit card purchases will not be awarded and ATM fees will not be refunded.
Limit one account per social security number.
***Message and data rates may apply.