Grow your savings automatically with a free savings account that pays — earn up to 0.60% APY* on your Saver each month when you meet the easy qualifications on your Cash Checking or Cash Back Checking account.
The rewards in Cash Checking or Cash Back Checking automatically transfer into Saver, so you can sit back, relax, and watch your savings grow. That's the power of community banking at Wilson Bank & Trust.
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Cash or Cash Back checking
- Automatic transfers of Cash or Cash Back earnings
- 0.60% APY* on balances up to $10,000 when qualifications are met
- 0.15% APY* on the portion of the balance over $10,000 on balances over $10,000 when qualifications are met
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met on Cash Back
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Easy Qualifications to Grow Your Savings!
Qualifying for your Cash or Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Saver rate too. To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Cash or Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH credit transaction post and settle
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle for Cash or have at least 12 debit card purchases, each greater than $4.99, post and settle for Cash Back
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statement notice
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
That’s really it! Even if you don’t meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Cash/Cash Back accounts are still free. Plus, you’ll still earn our base interest rate on Saver. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards during the very next monthly qualification cycle!
Minimum to open is $100.00. To qualify for the Saver rewards, you must have either a Cash or a Cash Back account, and you must meet all of the monthly qualification cycle requirements that earn the rewards for the respective account. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Interest earned and ATM fee reimbursements in the Cash or Cash Back account is automatically transferred to Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $10,000 in Saver receive an APY of 0.60%; and (2) balances over $10,000 in Saver earn 0.15% APY on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 0.60% - 0.19% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on the Cash or Cash Back account, all balances in Saver earn 0.05% APY. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 3/6/2020. Rates may change after account is opened. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. Limit one account per social security number.