When you need to reach out to Wilson Bank & Trust, please use the list below to get in touch with the appropriate service representative, and we will answer your questions or address your concerns as quickly as possible. You can also visit us at any of our convenient locations.
After-hours phone support:
When branches are closed, get help with your banking over the phone by calling toll-free (844) WBT-BANK (844-928-2265). Our telephone Customer Solution Center hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday: 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Holidays*: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
*excluding Thanksgiving and Christmas
Call us at (615) 443-6105 (or send a secure e-mail through your online banking account)
Call us at (615) 443-0012
Call or visit your nearest office.
- Any needs during regular business hours: (615) 443-6105
- Fraud management: (855) 293-2456
- Lost or stolen card after business hours:
- Inside U.S.: (888) 297-3416
- Outside U.S.: (206) 389-5200
- Call (800) 423-7503 to resolve any credit card issues, including a lost or stolen card or unauthorized activity.
- Wilson County: (615) 449-8353
- DeKalb County: (615) 597-2222
- Rutherford County: (615) 848-6876
- Smith County: (615) 735-3031
- Sumner County: (615) 442-1465
- Trousdale County: (615) 374-4444
- (Toll-free, all areas): (877) 222-0444
Travel Club: (615) 443-6614
Human Resources: (615) 547-5635
Marketing: (615) 443-6635
All other inquiries: (615) 444-2265