Put yourself in position to get the best care possible
Medical bills can pile up when you or a loved one is sick or seriously injured. Even more routine matters - from your teenagers' braces to parents' bifocals - can lead to major expenses. One way to ease the financial pain is with a special account that allows you to set aside funds for a wide range of treatment costs and easily withdraw money whenever it's needed.
- Designed for individuals and families with high-deductible medical plans
- Achieve greater personal control over healthcare management and expenses
- Covers a wide range of medical, dental, vision, mental health and prescriptions costs
- Funds deposited directly from payroll
- Pay for medical expenses via check, debit card, or online bill pay
- No monthly service fee or minimum balance requirements
- Unused funds remain in account year after year - no "use-it-or-lose-it" policy
- No minimum deposit to open
New to WBT?
Existing Online Banking Customers
Triple Tax Savings
An HSA provides a wide range of tax benefits. Consult your financial advisor to get additional details.
- Contribute to your account with pre-tax dollars, reducing your taxable income
- Interest earnings are tax-free
- Withdrawals are tax-free as long as they are used for qualified medical, dental, vision and prescription expenses
Wilson Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches throughout Middle Tennessee. Experience the difference with Middle Tennessee’s Community Bank™.