Beat the down-payment blues with affordable funding
Trying to buy a new home while selling your current place? The timing can be a challenge and your finances can be stretched thin. A Wilson Bank Bridge Loan offers some breathing room. By borrowing against the equity in your current home, you can cover the down payment and closing costs on the new one. When your current home is sold, you repay the loan.
- Short-term loan used for interim financing until you sell your current home
- Bridges gap between your current mortgage and new one
- Competitive interest rates
- Local decision-making and processing in Middle Tennessee
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Wilson Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches throughout Middle Tennessee. Experience the difference with Middle Tennessee’s Community Bank™.