All WBT checking accounts come with a free MasterCard® debit card to give you convenient access to your cash. Use your card to make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted or withdraw cash at any ATM, anytime.
Now you can visit any one of our branches and walk out with your new debit card — completely activated and ready to be used! Take advantage of our instant issue debit cards today.
- Fast, free, and easy
- Safer than carrying cash
- New EMV chips provide extra fraud protection
- Instant issue cards
- Visit one of our branches and leave with your new debit card fully activated for instant access to your account
- Make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
- More convenient and safer than checks
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- Custom MyPixCards available
- Extra protection available via text message alerts
Our cards have recently switched from Visa® to MasterCard. We’re always committed to providing you a high level of service, and we believe this change will further enhance your purchasing experience!
Get a debit card that fits your personality! MyPixCards let you design your card yourself. You can use your own photo or select one from our image gallery — plus, you can even add text or a logo.
Here are a few things you should know before you create your card:
- If your WB&T MasterCard debit card does not begin with the digits 5235, please call our Electronic Banking department at 443-6105 before attempting to customize your debit card. We will need to discuss your options with you first.
- To order your MyPixCard, you must have a Wilson Bank & Trust checking account, with an existing MasterCard debit card, and a valid email address. If you don't have a checking account with WB&T already, take a look at our checking options and complete an online request form to get started. If you have a checking account with the bank but not a MasterCard debit card, you can start the application process by completing an online form.
- Joint account holders can each request their own individual MyPixCard.
- There is a fee of $7.95 for each customized debit card. The fee will be debited from your primary checking account after your image is approved and your card is ordered. When your debit card is renewed, the same custom image will be used automatically (and the $7.95 fee assessed for the new card's production) unless you request a change ahead of time. If you do not want to use your custom image when your card is renewed, you must notify the bank the month before your card is scheduled to expire.
- The graphics you use on your card must meet our image guidelines. We reserve the right to refuse any design that does not meet all these requirements.
- You will need to have Adobe Flash Player Version 9 (or higher) on your computer in order to create your own card. This software can be downloaded for free.
Have a question about MyPixCards? View our FAQs.
Using the MyCardRules app, you can manage and protect your WB&T debit card like never before. Turn your card off if it's lost or stolen, set spending and location limits, receive automated alerts and more. Get it today for an added layer of security!