On the financial roadmap of life, your children are just beginning. Set your kids up for success with an account that teaches them valuable saving habits — and makes it fun!
Join us for Kids Bank Satudays!
This fall, we're providing plenty of opportunities (and motivation) for children to build strong saving habits. From through December, we invite parents and students to visit our bank locations on Saturdays to open savings accoutns or make savings depostis (either at drive-thru or in the lobby). By adding to their savings twice a month at the bank, students can earn great prizes periodically throughout the season, and work toward a special Super Saver bonus at the end of the school year.
We look forward to seeing you at one our offices on Saturday bank days! Please note that Saturday hours may vary at certain office- check our Locations page for hours of operation.
- Teaches children valuable saving habits at an early age
- Available for kids up to age 17
- Account earns interest
- No minimum deposit to open an account
- Open your child's savings account through the In-School Banking program
- Deposits accepted at participating schools
- Prizes awarded for School Bank deposits